During the COVID-19 pandemic, depression and anxiety rates have significantly increased. Prior to the pandemic, approximately 8% of adults would experience major depression during their lifetime. Join Dr. Patrick Callas, ND on an exploration of the root causes of depression and ways to manage and treat depression.
In this special webinar for Naturopathic Medicine Week, you’ll learn:
- The causes of depression, including three common causes
- How the brain-gut connection plays a key role in depression
- Ways to identify and test if these causes are contributing to depression
- Effective therapies to improve depression
- Foods and herbs to help with depression